Wednesday, February 26, 2014

TpT SALE!

Have you heard the news?! Teachers Pay Teachers hit the 3 million teacher mark and is throwing a huge site-wide sale!! Get 28% off in my store TOMORROW and FRIDAY! (Feb. 27th and 28th). Click on the thumbnails to head to my store. Search for what your class is working on or needs the most help with! (Fractions, ugh!!)


TpT has changed my life. I know that sounds dramatic, but it's true. I can find a lesson or activity for exactly what I need and download it immediately. I also love knowing that I'm buying from another teacher who is using the money to support his or her family and class.


I love creating products for my class and then sharing them with other teachers on TpT. I love knowing that a lesson I made is helping other teachers and students. The feedback I get from other teachers makes my day! When I hear that students LOVED the activity, or something I made really ENGAGED a group of kids I get so excited! At my store you'll find 14 free activities and 147 products for sale. I've taught 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grades, so search my store for whatever your class is working on now. Math and reading centers, foldables for math, science, and reading notebooks, lessons on grammar, holiday activities and more. I hope you find something that your class will enjoy and benefit from! Thank you for shopping and supporting my family and my students. Remember to use code: TPT3 at check-out!


No comments:

Post a Comment